I just have problems finding out the exact specs.
It’s made in Japan, that’s for sure and it seems to be a 25″ scale(correct me if i’m wrong). Pickups are verified. Neck and fretboard are obvious.
Body wood remains a mistery to me, as does the fret size(med jumbos?). What i also don’t know is what kind of trem(orignal edge maybe?) is on it and whether it is setup full floating or dive only.
So, if you have some infos on the specs, please give them to me, thanks.
The reviews on harmony central are very inconsistent, so i can’t find out what’s true and what not.
– 03 B.C. Rich Custom Shop Stealth EMG 81(n)/89(m)/60(n)
– 04 Malmsteen Sig. Strat DMZ HS-3(b)/YJM(m)/YJM(n)
– 05 Line 6 Variax 700
– 08 Schecter C-7 Hellraiser Blackout N/B
– 04 B.C. Rich NJ beast(Speedloader) SD Dimebucker(b)/Full Shred(n)
– 99 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock SD Dimebucker(b)/Full Shred(n)
– Clarity(by Johnson) Ovation Copy
– Takamine acoustic(not sure abut year and model)
-Engl Sovereign 100 Vintage 1×12 Combo + Engl Pro 4×12 (V30s)